Alternative to Lenovo one key recovery: AOMEI OneKey Recovery
About AOMEI OneKey Recovery
Supported operating systems
OneKey System Backup
Two type of OneKey system backup
The difference between the two above ways
Backup system to AOMEI Onekey Recovery Partition
Backup system to other location
См. описание товара
+ Для получения информации о доставке см. описание товара
- If you have an OEM computer that came with Windows 8/8.1 preinstalled, you need to download Windows 8.1.
- If you have an OEM computer that came with Windows 8/8.1 Pro preinstalled, you need to download Windows 8.1 Pro.
- If you have an OEM computer that came with Windows 8/8.1 Single Language preinstalled, you need to download Windows 8.1 Single Language. In Windows 8/8.1 Single Language you can change your keyboard layout language, but you can't change your Windows display language.
Note: You will not find the correct installation media, if you have an OEM computer that came with Windows 8.1 with Bing or Windows 8.1 Single Language with Bing preinstalled.
- If you have an OEM computer that came with Windows 8/8.1 32-bit preinstalled, you need to download Windows 8.1 32-bit.
- If you have an OEM computer that came with Windows 8/8.1 64-bit preinstalled, you need to download Windows 8.1 64-bit.
Select either USB flash drive or ISO file (see screenshot below).
Note: You need at least 8 GB USB flash drive (if you select option "USB flash drive").
Dell offered the best experience of any company for which I was able to complete a request. Surprisingly, I was able to request replacement media by filling in a form and supplying a service tag number. Within a few minutes, I had a confirmation e-mail. Less than 20 minutes after placing my order, I received another e-mail indicating that the product was about to be shipped.
And within three hours, I had a shipping confirmation with a FedEx tracking number.
The best part? I didn't have to pay a penny.
If you need replacement media for a Dell PC, start here: Request Backup Disks
As that page notes, all Dell systems sold with Windows 7 include one of two backup programs:
- Dell Inspirons, Studios, and XPS Systems use DataSafe Local Backup 2.0 as the PC Restore/Factory Image Restore option as of April 22, 2009.
- Dell OptiPlex, Latitude, Vostro, and Precisions use Dell Backup and Recovery Manager as the PC Restore/Factory Image Restore option as of May 26, 2009.
This page and the two detailed pages for the individual backup programs offer detailed recovery instructions, both for restoring a system from a factory partition and for creating recovery media from that partition.
The instructions for creating the disk using Lenovo OneKey Recovery on Windows 7 are:
- Open the OneKey Recovery software either by finding the icon on your desktop or go to Start and then All Programs.
- Click Create Recovery Disc and then select Factory default recovery disc
- Select the drive location to use and insert the first blank CDs or DVDs. You will need up to 3 DVDs or 17 CDs
- The process will now start. Insert the second blank CD or DVD when asked
- When the process is complete, label the CDs/DVDs and keep them safe!
Create the recovery disk for Windows 8
If you are using Windows 8, you can only use a USB flash drive to create the recovery media. A minimum 16 GB flash drive is required.
Lenovo doesn’t provide a specific software to create the recovery disk in Windows 8, but you can create it using the Advanced recovery tools option from Windows 8’s Control Panel.
- Insert the USB flash drive
- Press the Windows key and X
- Select Control Panel from the list
- Select Recovery from the list
- Select Advanced recovery tools
- Select Create a recovery drive
- If the User Account Control (UAC) screen appears, click Yes
- Check the “Copy the recovery partition from the PC to the recovery drive” checkbox
- Select the USB flash drive from the list
- Continue the process and wait for it to finish. It may take up to an hour.
Personal files stored on the USB flash drive will be deleted! Backup your files before you continue.
- When the process is finished, it will ask you if you want to delete the recovery partition. It’s recommended that you do not delete it as you won’t be able to recover or restore your computer with the USB flash drive in the future
- Remove the USB flash drive. You can close the Control Panel window at this point.
Go to All Programs > ThinkVantage > Create Rescue and Recovery Media. Then select your desirable type of rescue media. To create recovery CD, check the Create a set of Product Recovery Discs now and then click OK to start the creation process.
If the steps above don’t work on your
computer you might try following procedure: . You will see the screens as listed
above. For more information, please visit Enter in the
search box and then press winverbutton, type Start Click the official sites.
Bit count of operating system
Most users use 32bit version of operating system. Please, in case
you are using 64bit version of operating system, write in the note box „64bit
Each version and edition of Windows also comes in
a 32-bit or 64-bit version. To determine the version of your unit, please
follow these steps:
.Properties and then
click My Computer, right-click Start
click Windows XPFor computers running
·, you’re running the 64-bit
version of Windows XP.GeneralIf "x64
Edition" is listed under
·, you’re running the
32-bit version of Windows XP.GeneralIf you don’t see
"x64 Edition" listed under
The edition of Windows XP you're
running is displayed under System near the top of the window.
648483-251 - парт-номер KIT восстановления для этой модели ноутбука.
Step 1: Launch AOMEI OneKey Recovery and then choose "OneKey Recover System".
Step 2: There are two options to let you select, if you back up system in one way that back up system to AOMEI OneKey Recovery Partition, you will only choose the first option, just like the picture below. If you also back up system other location, you will choose one way from two recovery way to restore your backed up system. The first option will be taken as an example to tell you how to operate.
Step 3: After you choose the first option, and you can click âNextâ. You will see the interface that âRestore and Confirmâ. If every preview effect is what you want, you can click âStart Restoreâ.
After clicking âStart Restoreâ, your computer will reboot, at the same time, Windows PE micro-system in this recovery partition will be started up to finish the restoration of system.
If you select âRestore to other locationâ, there must be enough free space on the location. Moreover, it is not supported to restore a system backup based on MBR to GPT disk, vice versa.
Case 2: Recover system via Window PE
This is especially helpful when your computer is unable to boot, please follow the steps:
For the traditional BIOS system, at the beginning of power up, hit the letter A on the keyboard or select a Windows boot menu to start AOMEI OneKey Windows PE environment.
Введите сумму, превышающую текущую ставку.
+##2## для доставки:
+ БЕСПЛАТНАЯ ДОСТАВКА
Сделать ставку ##3##